Trends..business-related

thepianoarts thepianoarts@home.com
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 18:17:32 -0500

on 2/4/01 9:20 AM, Phil Bondi at tito@PhilBondi.com wrote:

> I am a trend-watcher with my business.
> Is there anyone out there reading this that does these types of trends with
> your business?..I would be interested in seeing the results.
>
> roo)(k)

Trends etc.

Reminder cards...

  I polled customers for about 6 months about how they would take to
reminder calls, or reminder post cards, or both. We tried all three.  We now
only use the reminder post cards, leaving the responsability of making the
appointment, up to the customer. Enough folks praise us for reminding them
that makes it worth while. Others hang onto the card, putting it on the
refridge, and call us when they are ready. I don't keep track of
percentages...not scientific I know.

Customers are 'valuable, and expensive', in terms of how long it takes to
build up a business...The cards or reminders help us to hang on to them.

Dan Reed