Trends..business-related

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:20:37 -0500

Good Morning.

I am a trend-watcher with my business.

I just got done doing a e-mail trend..interesting results:

Of my customers that have e-mail, 68% have had their piano serviced more
than once since I first tuned it..and of that 68%, 15% of them tune 2x a
year or more.

I find it interesting that there's 32% out there that I will probably never
see again, and that's right about where my 'repeat  percentage' is..about
1/3 of every customer I have tuned for, I will see them again, and most of
them on a regular basis.

Is there anyone out there reading this that does these types of trends with
your business?..I would be interested in seeing the results.

roo)(k)