Down-Bearing for Old Board ESTEYaND RODS

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 05:30:59 -0800

Hey Terry
     I just got to thinking about  those rods in that minerature estey with
all those shims.  sounds like a mason an H. idea .  I'm bettin that if the
board had flown out of the piano the crown would've gone with it!   Have
seen masons lose there risidual crown   every time upon exiting the case.  I
firmly believe the rods ( centripital resonator) idea should be standard
equip. on all high end grands.  I've been convinced rims move and shift over
time.
  Please let your fans know how the little fella turns out!
  Dale Erwin