new ivory info

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:48:12 -0800

Hi Lance,

Perhaps the flier you are refering to came from David Warther in Ohio(?)
He sells new sets of legal pre-ban ivory.

Although I've never purchased any from him, I know people who have, and
they were very pleased.  Also, my own reaction to having spoken with him on
the phone is that he's very honest and would be a pleasure to deal with.

Finally, when I talked with him, he said that he prefers calls in the
evening *after* regular business hours.

Here's the info.

David Warther Carvings
1387 Old Route 39