bars

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 22:13:19 -0600

Clyde, List,

It's important to realize that Dave didn't say the bar wasn't important,
just that it can be removed for a purpose.  I would even ratiocinate  :)
it was intended to be removed for certain purpose(s) by the fact of a
machined slot head bolt holding one end in place.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild