Hamburg Steinway?

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:34:54 -0800

Hi, Dale,

As both Newton and Don note, there are a number of differences to which one
can look.  The fact of the matter is that S&S has shared various kinds of
parts/supplies back and forth for most of the company's life.  I certainly
know that I have been mistaken when I thought I had something nailed.  The
only sure way to find out is to check with S&S by serial (and case, if
available) numbers.

Best.

Horace