Polyurethane Finishes on pianos

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:55:36 +0100

Hello,

I've seen one grand made with polyurethane (black) . It is not as good as
poly , looks a little cheap, but it is a possible solution I guess.

A bit heavy to spray, you may need a good sprayer.
It does not seem to sand and buff so well as the poly.

But the piano I've seen was acceptable, looks more as a lacquer than a poly.

I wish a very good year to all.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG