ratchet tuner

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:01:05 EST

/Dear List:
I' m  sure all of you have already had this experience but for me ....this is
a first. I tuned my first piano for a lady whose husband had worked six hours
with a socket and ratchet attempting to tune her piano because I charged too
much money. She told me after six hours of flustration he said to her, "call
that tuner. It'll be the best money I ever spent".  I pulled strings up.... I
pulled strings down.....I then tuned it twice....It sounded really....really
good. It cost him more money...She's happy...He's happy...and so am I.
I love my job ....cause I' m good....Now he knows how good I really am.

Tommy Black
Birmingham, Ala