It's Gonna Be Good

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 18:24:01 -0500

And did you loan them to him?  Probably not.

I've actually considered what I would say if even a close friend asked
to borrow my tools.  I think the answer would be along the line of, "I
am not willing to take the risk of loaning my tools to anyone.  Just the
possibility of not having them when I need them would drive me bonkers."

Regards,
Clyde