It's Gonna Be Good

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 17:10:22 -0500

Terry,

I certainly don't wish you ill, but I'll be waiting for your report on this.  My
guess is it's the last time you'll sell a universal string to anyone other than
a technician.  On the other hand, the story that develops might be so
interesting that when you write a book on your life as a piano tuner we'll all
rush out and buy a copy!  :-)

Regards,
Clyde