Collard&Collard (OT)

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 08:36:05 -0800

At 11:35 PM 12/28/2001 -0600, you wrote:
> >Yes, it wouldn't do to have your random opinion uncovered as a palimpsest,
> >when someone rips off a restored Collard & Collard bridge ... of course,
> >by then we'll all probably be pushing daisies instead of pianos.
> >
> >Happy New Year, all.
> >
> >Susan
>
>And here we have yet another instance of near insurmountable administrative
>difficulties, like a Windows error message that says "Fatal horticultural
>error, all unsaved data lost, commence pushing up daisies - OK? Why no
>option for pushing up bindweed, lambs quarters, or Sitka spruce? It's a
>heck of a way to run an expiration, if you ask me.

The species depends solely on the agricultural tastes of your heirs, Ron.
Train them well. If you want to push up a bubinga tree, convince them NOW
that only exotic hardwoods (inside a greenhouse) will do.

>Incidentally, why would anyone rip off a Collard & Collard bridge?

Why, because it's the only way to retrieve your random opinion, of course!

>  Is there
>a black market for restored bridges I'm not aware of?
>
>Ron N

If there is, I also am not privy to it.
If the rest of us aren't aware of it, either, how could we answer? Can
a black market which no one knows about properly be said to exist?

sssssssssnnnnn