Curve or direct measuring?

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:22:24 EST

List,Jim Coleman Sr.,
  I have an accutuner ll,I use as well as aural checks.I normally use the FAC
mode,but notice from the list,that there are all kinda of ways I know nothing
about.I am wondering if anyone gives classes on any of these alternate
options,or are there any videos out ,that are covering these methods.Jim,I
have taken some of your classes at PTG  conventions,but they were mainly
tuning in general classes,more so than accutuner classes.I've taken
Sandersons classes,but they are mainly introductory classes. I am not a great
knob turning kinda dude,but really love my accutuner.I turn on the FAC and
tune away,if something disagree's with my ear,
(which you will notice),then I will adjust it. But I would love to have some
of these neat tricks available.
Thanks much,
Hazen Bannister
Western Carolinas Chapter

P.S. Is'nt it wonderful to have a hotline to the best techs in the
buisness,available
at the press of a button! I really appreciate my time spent here!