tunelab pro/ trial version

Greg Newell 12970.Harlon.Ave.
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:21:50 -0500

Dave,
         Bob Scott can describe much better the particulars of everything
but for now I'll say that things are more automatic. I would encourage you
to go ahead and use it out on the road too if you have the platform to do
it. If not you might look into an inexpensive machine to do it. Older used
or even new laptops can be had dirt cheap these days and you already know
what it costs to register the program ($34). IMO your student tuners
couldn't have a better program to help the understand tuning with an
ETD.  That version doesn't make any assumptions or do much for you
automatically so it forces you to explore and gain a better understanding.
Like any ETD you MUST pay attention while tuning.
         Greg