2 New Articles on Website

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:56:30 EST

List,

There are now 2 more new, informative articles on my website:  The True
Meaning of Well-Tempered Tuning (based in part upon an article from the rare
publication by Owen Jorgensen, "The Equal Beating Temperaments-A Handbook for
Tuning Harpsichords and fortepianos" (with snide remarks and libelous insults
gratuitously inserted by *ME*).

and

Andreas Werkmeister's Rules for Well-Tempered Tuning (also with my own,
self-serving editorial comments intended to make anyone who still thinks ET
is the right way to tune a piano eat crow).

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin