software announcement

Zoran Grujic zgrujic@ptt.yu
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 18:48:24 +0100

     Hi List ,

     after a month of pretty hard work I am glad to invite you to try my =
software Piano fingers test&exercise .Like its name says it =
isolates,tests and enhances some aspects of manual gumption ,finger =
consciousness and piano learning abilities .Yes ,and it is fun ,too .You =
can find it on :
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~pianosof/ptsetup.exe
     Have a good time...
     Marry Christmas to all of you ,special regards to Newton Hunt =
,Roger Jolly and Richard Brekne .

                                               Zoran Grujic