Reyburn RCT computer platforms.

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@attbi.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:07:47 -0800

portability and convenience!
Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@attbi.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Oliver Snelson=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 4:11 PM
  Subject: Reyburn RCT computer platforms.

  I'm currently running RCT on a 15" Sony Vaio FX370 laptop and wish to
  find a smaller weight and screen size laptop for it. I wish to stay =
with
  the PC Windows systems. Your suggestions please?
  PCG-SR33K has been suggested. or the SR17.

  What is you favorite place to put the laptop when tuning?
  Have you invented a bracket that works?
  Rich
  Oliver Piano Services