Reyburn RCT computer platforms.

Don drpt@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 07:02:29 -0600

Hi Rich,

I carry a folding stool. If the piano is small I place puter on stool. If
it is large I use top of pin block. For grands the metal frame is usually
convenient. I use a 14 inch laptop. I just purchased a new Sager machine from:

http://www.mobileperipherals.com

One reason I did so was because I could choose the operating system rather
than changing. I have a program that would be a doubtful run under windows
2000, so I chose win 98 SE. If you have no such contraints then win 2000 is
the best for stability at the moment.

At 06:11 PM 12/26/01 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm currently running RCT on a 15" Sony Vaio FX370 laptop and wish to
>find a smaller weight and screen size laptop for it. I wish to stay with
>the PC Windows systems. Your suggestions please?
>PCG-SR33K has been suggested. or the SR17.
>
>What is you favorite place to put the laptop when tuning?
>Have you invented a bracket that works?
>Rich
>Oliver Piano Services

Regards,