piano wire

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:36:40 -0800

Coil of wire is inserted.  Had to squeeze a little since the Mapes coil was
slightly larger than others in the past.

I attache the end of the wire to one of the pieces of lumber.  The tag said
start here, but I've just got to be contrary, so that's where I will end.
The other end will be the inside of the coil where I will pull the wire out
from the hole.  I'm not sure I needed to anchor the other end.  I've in the
past just dropped the coil in and let it float.  Both ways seemed to work
okay.

Carl

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: with lid.jpg