Samick Dampp-Chaser installation

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 20:11:41 -0600

>...System now recommended by Damppchaser is GPSH 38/25 with bottom cover.
>Don Rose...

Hi Don, List,

As I understand the main purpose of the Dampp-Chaser Grand Undercover in
Gayle Mair, President's letter I received under the heading:

Which pianos need the Undercover?

*  Pianos located where air movement is so extreme a Climate Control System
could not effectively stabilize them in the past.
*  Pianos located in situations (near windows, vents, foyers, hallways,
etc.) where they are or will be subjected to exceptional air movement after
the installation of a System.

Also, just for information's sake, they can only be used with a
between-the-beams installation of the Humidifier only.

Thanks for bringing up that 'bottom cover' again.  I had completely
forgotten about its existence.

Onward Donder, Cupid, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Blitzen, Vixen,
Rudolph...
(Info about reindeer that you probably didn't know)
<http://www.portharbor.com/santa/xsarein.htm>

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731