Universal Bass String Deadness

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 18:36:41 -0600

>>...Keith McGavern
>
>Kieth
>
>It is not a whim. Wim has actually experienced this.
>
>me

Wim, List,

I have no doubt that at some time in your life you have actually
experienced a dead sounding Universal bass string.

But your post 12/22/1 said:
" I find that bass strings more than 6 - 8 months old are pretty much useless."

I just can't accept that as a definitive reality to the bass strings
indicated by the subject line.

Wait a minute, are that reindeer hoofs I hear on the roof?  I'd better get
out the milk and cookies, 'cause I don't want to appear an inhospitable
host   :-)

Cheers,

Keith (not Kieth) McGavern
Registered Piano Technician