general poll-Hazen

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:50:13 EST

Hi list,

 I was merely curious as whether (some) strictly aural tuners,were not
interested in visual tuners/ along with aural skills,as to maybe preserve the
art of the tuning fork
and ear only.My wording may have been confusing, but I can asure you I have
the utmost respect for all GOOD tuners,whether strictly aural,or
aural/visual.I also did not
mean to imply that ANYONE was being dis-respectful toward another.I value the
friendship and advice from this list,and wish all a Merry Christmas and Happy
New Year.

Hazen Bannister
Western Carolinas Chapter