Sound waves(The behavior of soundboards)

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:00:57 -0800

Dear, Dear, Tony Caught,

     Now isn't this a rather trivial, unkind, and petty criticism,
unworthy of the spirit of  this list?  I fail to see how it could
possibly, usefully contribute to the discussion of the points at issue.
As Dale has  pointed out in his post, the fact that he was tired, then
surely,  it takes no great effort of intellect to suppose the same could
be the true of John Delacour, and that that, or momentary distraction,
or numerous other things,  could account for the spelling of none which
apparently you find of sufficient import and relevance to the questions
about soundboard behavior to bring you to the point of taking pen in
hand, belaboring yourself, and posting a reply.  You've got to be
kidding.