general poll-Hazen-whoops

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:48:45 -0800

Hazen,

Actually, out of the nearly 70 respond(E)nts, only 17 claimed to be strictly
aural tuners, and the VAST majority of the latter did not, at least to me,
seem to have anything personal against EDT users. Everybody's happy!...I
hope.

Terry

>From: HazenBannister@cs.com

>   I have been watching the posts come in concerning this poll,and it seems
>lot of
>people seem intimidated by etd tuners,
>Hazen Bannister
>Western Carolinas Chapter

<DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif"><HTML></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif">Terry Peterson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif">Peterson Piano Service</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif">Rolling Hills Estates,
CA</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>