poll update and "tech-tip"

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:07:07 -0600

Richard:

Hmmmm!  This "poll" was about how many used ETDs and how many don't.
I don't recall anything about feeling competent to use only their
ears.  I weighed in as an ETD user, but that doesn't mean I don't
feel competent to use only my ears.  I just generally choose not to.
Why is it that there is that group who thinks it wonderful to use
gram scales that weigh to 0.01 gram, calipers to measure to 0.0001
inch, but think precision tuning tools are beneath them?

dave