"Conspiracy of ET" article now on website

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:54:45 EST

List,

I'm happy to announce that the author, Michael Rubinstein gladly gave
permission for me to include his article, "The Conspiracy of ET" on my
website.  What I prize about this contribution is that it is self motivated
and comes from a composer and pianist, not a technician or theorist.

Be sure to read the *WARNING* at the bottom of my index page before
proceeding to any of the links!  Check it out!

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin