Need Arizona tech (tuning, voicing?)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:16:14

List-

I have a client that winters in Arizona.  They brought out a Steinway (M?)
with them a few years back.  It's only around 4 yrs. old, but she complained
to me that it sounds tinny (especially 12 or so notes)and a few notes
"vibrate".  When I showed her an out-of-tune unison on her M&H A, she
thought that might be the kind of vibration that she hears.  She says the
tuning is fine, it was just done, but I have my doubts.....

So, anyone recommend someone that works in the Sun City West area? (around
40 miles north-west of Phoenix)

respond to me directly, please.

Ron Koval
drwoodwind@hotmail.com