Bird-Cages/Fogger/Snide remarks

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:26:48 -0800

All,
Would you put a "Fogger" in a Steinway K52?
My personal opinion about the snide remarks re. Bird-cage pianos is: you
either are too inept to be able to tune one properly OR you are busy/lazy
enough, so that you can condem ALL Bird-cage pianos without worrying about
lose of revenue or reputation. Yes, my Flame Suit is in place. I'm really
getting tired of the comments, re Bird-cages. My question to all who would
condem is: Do you know the purpose of the design? If you can answer that,
then we'll talk.
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)