petzl zipka thanks

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:26:49 -0800

At 10:49 AM 12/19/2001 -0500, Gordon wrote:
>I thought you might be interested in a web site for the Petzl Zipka
>Headlamp, with a nice reduced price of only $35.00.  Go to
>www.backcountrystore.com
>Has a good picture of the headlamp also.  And thanks for the
>initial info on the lamp as I've been look for a lamp such as this.
>Gordon Holley, Goshen, IN

I've been needing something like this lamp for a long time. I was
so impressed that I ordered a second one for my brother-in-law, who
takes long bike rides. I figure if he's got one already, it would
still be handy for him to have a spare.

I like the backcountrystore so far. (So far, so good.) They say
that they'll ship promptly. As a bonus, any orders over $50 get
free UPS shipping. Therefore, by ordering two, I qualify.

Thanks for the info, Gordon and Tom.

Susan Kline