epoxy repair

MBrat70179@AOL.COM MBrat70179@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:32:28 EST

Hello again Phil

I too use Diamond Glaze.  My only complaint with the product is, you have to
wipe forever to get the residue up.  And even then it still shows finger
prints easily.  I have used the stuff for years.  I believe it was you who
reintroduced me to Allied National Industries.  The reason I lost contact was
they changed their area code.  My supply of Diamond Glaze was running low,
but I am completely restocked and I got another buffing wheel too.  Heavy
duty sucker.

Thanks again
With wheel rake in hand
Mike Bratcher