petzl zipka thanks

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:56:57 EST

Subject line is not a typo.  I want to thank whomever recommended the Petzl
Zipka on this list some weeks ago.  I picked one up and I lllllove it.  To
those who don't remember what the 'Hey' a Petzl Zipka is;  it's this little
headlamp dealee.  It's got LED lights, a head band that retracts into itself,
and batteries that supposedly last 180 hours (haven't used it for more than 5
or 6 hours at this point).  I suppose I look like a geek when I'm using it,
but it's bright and it lights up anything I'm looking at.  I did an elbow job
today in a dark room, and I could see great. I've always needed a third hand
to hold that flash light, but not no mo'.

Aside from having poorly lit rooms, has anyone else ever noticed that people
who own pianos have the heat turned on way too high?  This seems to be a
commonality among ALL my clients.

Tom Sivak

P.S.
If I had as much business year round as I do in December, I could call myself
a piano tuner.