My question!

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:40:24 -0600

Hi Clyde,
                  The only bad question, is the one that is never asked.
Perpetual ignorance,  because a question is not asked is the real stupidity.
Derision that is handed out to very basic questions,  is ignorance of another
type.
We all started out in the dark, as time goes by we gain some knowlege, and are
questions become more focused.

A thoughtful post, in Stephen's defence.

Regards Roger

And I am also grateful to those of you who