Temperament, A Tooner responds

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:04:31 -0800

Clyde, List,

I don't see the mark you mention.  Are you referring to a symbol that
appears after the word, get-go?

If so, it should have appeared as   ...   .

If it did not appear on your screen as   ...  , it is because I used the
option key and colon key to produce it (Apple).  I'll go back to using the
period key if you confirm this.

Regards,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician