Joseph Alkana/Z190 case for tools & computer

K Wright tuner_440@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 02:11:15 -0600

Another case you may consider is the PLATT. They come in hard and soft ca=
ses, various sizes and designs for the professional. I use the soft small=
er case with nicely holds my various regulating tools, and tuning tools (=
 I don't carry an electronic device, I'm strictly aural right now). Check=
 out these cases on the web site. www.plattcases.com
Works for me.
Karen Wright
Associate PTG
 =20
----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Garrett
Sent: 12-Dec-01 22:41
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Joseph Alkana/Z190 case for tools & computer
 =20
Joseph,
Jensen has several like the Z190, made out of Cordura, just like the Z190
and they are a whole lot cheaper!! The Z190 is very similar to the one I
call my "Tuning Kit". That style, etc., is light and easy to use. Very
durable and professional looking.
While we're on the subject of looking professional, IMHO, Converted Attac=
h=E9
cases, etc., kinda look just that, a converted attach=E9 that holds tools=
 now.
We used to have a tech that carried ALL his stuff in multiple Shopping ba=
gs!
Which included his overcoat, rubbers, lunch, shopping, etc., and somewher=
in all that he actually had some tools. Looked like a guy bag lady all th=
time! Sheesh!
The Jensen kits always get comments from my clients. They are always amaz=
ed
at how organized the kit is, etc. Let's put our best foot forward and sta=
rt
the New Year with dressing and looking the professional.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer downl=
oad : http://explorer.msn.com