Bridging the cap?/ Restoration feasibility

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:28:37 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2001 10:07:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Dale:
>
> Sorry, I realize that's what you were saying and appreciate your directness
> with your customers.  I just wanted to emphasize this point because I have
> encountered some jobs over the years that were sold without consideration
> as to the value of the instrument.  People were unaware that their $12,000.
>  restoration job only netted them a piano worth only $4500.
>
> David Love

       Dave--------I'm right there with and all over that one. Most of time
they didn't get $12,000.00 worth of restoration either.
        Dale Erwin