Tool-boxes,gadgets

Michael Musial musepiano@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:27:44

Hello!

I have been using the L-85215 Leather medical bag from Steeles.com

http://www.steeles.com/catalog/bags_leathersoftbag.html

It is the medium sized bag in the top picture.
A picture of the cordura version is at the bottom of the page.
I have used many different tool kits in my 25+ years and this is
my favorite. My SATIII sits in the bottom perfectly. It holds all
the tools I consider essential for a typical service call. If I
did not have minor back problems, I might consider the larger bag
but my medium size bag weighs 16 lbs loaded and I would not want
to carry much more than that regularly.

and..   ~ Leather looks SO cool! ~

I also incorporate 2 Stanley "Proto" canvas utility bags in my
tool case. One just fits in the outside pocket of the bag to
increase the capicity a bit. These are a great addition to
most tool kits. I got mine at Jensen..

http://www.jensentools.com/product/group.cfm?parent_id=5055

Michael Musial RPT
Reedsville Pa