cracked plate

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:03:15 -0500

Dear Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T.,

    I never suggested that there was a relevance. I could however see that if
there was a weak area of a plate it could be compromised by adding a 25% overpull
from say 100 cents or more down. It seems that this could only happen if the
plate were weak already however. I doubt that even that extreme of an overpull in
the bass could crack a well cast plate. Clear?

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net