Tool-boxes,gadgets

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:33:04 -0600

> I'm guessing it's been about eight years using a two dollar flea market
> attache case for tools and a stylish yard sale microscope case for my SAT.
>
> Help stamp out consumerism!
>
> sb

I'm currently using one of those $120 attache style Jensen cases that I bought,
looking like new, at a garage sale about four years ago for $15. It seems the
original owner gave up on a promising career at office machinery repair after
starving for six months. Happened just in time too. I was just about to order a
new one. It looks a tad more used now, and is overdue to be shoveled out, but
doesn't look any less professional than I do.

Ron N