Tool-boxes,gadgets

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:27:44 -0500

Just a clarification: try http:\\tecratools.com. The www. does not work with
this company.

Marcel Carey
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Tom Servinsky
  Sent: 12 décembre, 2001 21:11
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: Tool-boxes,gadgets

  Terry,
  Before you buy anything....go to www. TecraTools.com and check out the CXX
model case.
  Waterproof, extremely durable, and the best part is it is extremely
flexible in design.
  I do some international work and this case adapted to carry 40 lbs of
tools and supplies with ease.  It is one of the smartest designs I've ever
seen.  I've done the Genck route, as well as many of the other cases
flooding the supply houses. But this take's the cake!
  The basic case is $139 and each pallet is $25.
  You can choose from several pallet configurations to fit your needs.
  By far the best case on the market!  Even the pallet configurations are
far better than any other on the market.
  Tom Servinsky,RPT
  Tom Servinsky