Tool-boxes,gadgets

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:53:23 -0800

When my Datamaster case needed replacement, I found the current version
of the case, sold by all the usual supply stores, I found a better
replacement from Platt cases.  I don't have the URL, but they have a
website you can browse.  Many different pallets (the Datamaster pallets
will also fit) to choose from.  It's a classy case, if you like the hard
shell type.  It's a little more cost than the Datamaster, but worth it.
Usually sold thru local electronic stores (Fry's, etc.)
    Paul Mccloud
    San Diego

--
mailto:pmc333@earthlink.net