Joseph Alkana/Z190 case for tools & computer

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:03:58 -0500

Joe,
    I have purchased several computer cases from Targus. The bags are
good and carry a lifetime guarantee. They seem to hold up fairly well
even with me. I'm kind rough on them. I bought a second after sending
the first one back for repair after a year  and having to do without it
for a couple of weeks. Now I will rotate them if I ever need to again.
Both are identical. It was hard to find something that would adequately
protect both my notebook PC and my printer along with chargers and paper
and other various and sundries. I used to laugh at the women and their
BIG purses. No more! Although I prefer to call it a briefcase it holds a
lot of __________ . You fill in the blank. Maybe this helps.

Greg

--
Greg Newell