Tool-boxes, gadgets

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@attbi.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:32:50 -0800

Terry, et all,
I have recommended the Howe industries tool case model Z-190 before, =
which works really well if you carry a laptop as I do for RCT.
Here is that web page:

http://www.howeindustries.com/products.asp?ID=3D39&Display_Type=3Ddetail

If anyone wants I have several views of my packed and unpacked tool kit =
I would be happy to e-mail you upon request so as not to bulk up the =
bandwidth here. This will have to do until I can figure out how to set =
up a web page. I have space with AT&T but it takes some study to =
obviously get it functional and time is certainly fleeting this time of =
the year!

Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@attbi.com