Tool-boxes,gadgets

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:43:32 -0500

Tom,
    I just looked at this page and the ASB and the RSB are exactly the
cases I carry. I purchased mine from Jensen  http://www.jensentools.com
. I've carried mine for well over 10 years now. I'd like to replace the
pallets but the cases are still in perfect shape. They still look good
too!

Greg

--
Greg Newell