Key Bushings & Hot Hide Glue

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:35:16 -0500

Hey, is that the James Baker from NC? If so, so nice to hear from you. =
Please chime in now and then and let us know what you are thinking! =
Going to Chicago this summer???? Maybe it was you that brought me luck =
when I won that nice Renner tuning hammer......or maybe it was that =
brunette.......anyway, take care.

Terry Farrell =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: James Baker=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:36 PM
  Subject: Re: Key Bushings & Hot Hide Glue

  I use a glue pot from Schaff with a Tupperware type lid I found which =
just fits my glue pot.  I cut a 1" hole in the center for my glue stick. =
 For key bushing, I make my glue in a baby food or pimento jar and put =
the jar in my pot surrounded by a water bath.  A popsickle stick squared =
off is the perfect length and width for the pre cut cloth from Renner.
    ----- Original Message -----=20