Just Say "No", was: termites/moths/vermin?

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:14:02 -0800

I understand your point Terry, but in my case i left a detailed invoice
echoing EXACTLY what i had Explained to the customer, he signed it and i was
on my way. I just feel putting it in writing is the best way to avoid any
confusion. Thanks

Terry