Tool Boxes and Gadgets?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 01:35:38 -0500

Joe,
    I bought 23 of their cases over 15 years ago. They have served me VERY
faithfully! I'm getting ready to replace one now, not because the shell is
failing but because I have ripped a few of the pouches for the tools on the
pallets. I've not seen a better made case anywhere with any technician in any
field. GOOD STUFF!

Greg

P.S. thanks for the web site. that helps

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net