Tool Boxes and Gadgets?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:43:19 -0800

I could go on for days about such. My favorite place for tool cases of all
sorts, is Jensen Tool, in Phoenix. If you don't have their catalog, you are
missing a major component to your efficiency. Their Number is:
1-800-426-1194 or you can shop on line @ www.jensentools.com. My Main Kit,
(otherwise known as the "Gorilla Kit", cause it weighs in at 75-80lbs) is
similar to their JTK-77, "Deluxe Field Service Kit". That puppy holds all my
major stuff. Everytime I have to get that one out of the rig, we hear
KACHING! (Money being made!) For my "Tuning Kit" I have their JTK-86
"Technician's Tool Kit", in Grey Cordura. The Cordura is great, because it's
washable. The cost is fairly reasonable. This one lasts for 3-4 years and
then I just buy a new one. Holds everything I need for minor repairs and
adjustments, plus all my necessaries for tuning. Check them out, you'll
never go back to our supply house kits!<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
P.S.
The price you see, is the price you pay. The shipping is included in the
price. (for N.Amer. is suspect.)