To Ron Nossaman

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:34:50 -0600

>Did you also find a lot more email spam than before after the cable started?
>I did, in spite of filling out their customer profile like someone who
>has NO interest in ANYTHING. Looking at how I filled things out, an observer
>would wonder why I bothered with net access.
>
>Susan

No, I didn't. But then I didn't fill out a customer profile form that
supplied an E-mail address they could sell as part of a "live" list to the
spammers. Sorry, but what's the point of being a cynic if you can't fire it
up once in a while and make some smoke? <G> Seriously though, I get very
little spam. I'm not sure why exactly, but I'm not complaining.

Ron N