Bass strings changing scale

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:53:32 +0100

Ron Overs wrote:

> For those who may be interested,

I just got to check this out closely and noticed that the
Inharmonicity graphs on your website reveal quite clearly
that the Steinway graph smiles much nicer then your
Overs-Steinbach 225. Ok... granted that there are a few
ripples in its smile...but a smile is a smile and the S&S
has this BIG GRINish smile...where as grin on your piano
looks much more suspicious. Just a bit too slick... and one
side grinning much more then the other. This is normally
associated with having ones shorts pulled down in public...
or something of the like..

In all fairness tho... your Impedance graph look to be much
more comfortable ride then the Steinways.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.