duplex record

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 00:09:00 EST

Richard,

Exactly! How did it sound then? The only test that is worth its beans in
sound is, the sound itself. however, from the original condition of the piano
I doubt that any test would be in the ball park. In order for the duplex
scale tuning procedure to have an effect, the piano must be, ( in my
experience ) up to pitch and stable. Otherwise there are too many variables
to makean appraisal of the value of tuning the duplex scale, in my opinion.

Dan Franklin