Enough!

John Delacour JD@Pianomaker.co.uk
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:10:40 +0000

At 8:09 AM -0600 12/6/01, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

>It _was_ a tad bit strong, wasn't it?

Will you and others for God's sake pipe down and call it a day!  Ron
Overs apologized publically, and to me in particular, for an offence
that I am sure caused him a great deal more grief than it caused me
and I can bet Ron heard Marie's message as clearly as I did.  His
apology was prompt and sincere.

Ron's behavior was a temporary slip such as any of us might make when
piqued or goaded or tired or whatever and I fully accept his apology,
which for all the harm he'd done me was hardly necessary.

Your behaviour is of a totally vicious kind and evil in intent.  I
wish to hear no more from you and I will apologize to the list right
now for any offense I may cause from expressing myself so strongly.

Look to yourself!

Let that be an end to it.

JD